Cancellations and No-shows are taken seriously at our office because it can make the difference between whether you succeed in your dental treatment or not.
Please understand that…
- We require 24 hours notice in the event of a cancellation. Our voicemail machine is always on to take your important message. Even if it is a last minute cancellation, we greatly appreciate you notifying us so that we can schedule our "waiting list" patients into your space.
- There is a $50 charge for a cancellation without proper notice. This charge will not be covered by insurance and will have to be paid by you personally.
When a patient does not show as scheduled, three people are hurt:
- the patient because they do not get the treatment they need as recommended by the doctor.
- the doctor who now has a space in the schedule since the time was reserved for the patient personally.
- another patient who could have been scheduled for treatment if there had been proper notice.
We appreciate your understanding. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask us.